Tuesday 7 January 2014

Spot The Difference

Any Difference?




One of these pairs costs £95 whilst the other costs only £20. Can you guess what pair costs what?

The £95 pair are made by Kurt Geiger whilst the £20 pair are Topshop. There seems to be no major differences between each pair of shoes so why would you be willing to pay nearly five times as much? I know I wouldn't.

I spotted the Kurt Geiger pair whilst in John Lewis earlier today and had to have a peak at how much money I have saved by purchasing a pair from Topshop instead. My eyes nearly fell out their sockets when I saw how much the Kurt Geiger skate shoes were. Thats an outstanding amount of money for such a simple shoe.

I feel sorry for the poor soul who buys the Kurt Geiger pair and then realises how much money they could have saved when they see the Topshop pair. I'd go get a refund ASAP!

Just thought I would show how some of the highstreet replicas of designer goods aren't so different at all and would get anyone guessing whether they were infact designer or not.

Peace and Love

(P.S The big photo is the Kurt Geiger shoe while the smaller one is the Topshop pair)

No comments:

Post a Comment