Sunday 5 January 2014

Birthday Suit

I have found my birthday outfit! It's super cute and I can't wait to wear it.

I originally bought the skort for New Year but didn't end up wearing them due the fact I left my 'classy' heels back at uni and couldn't wear massive platform boots with such a dainty piece of clothing. As soon as I saw that Topshop had made a cami that matches the skort I ordered it without hesitation.

The silky material makes it feel dressy enough for a birthday night out but keeping it slightly casual as well with the print and the fact its a skort. The colour and print is the perfect way to start waving goodbye to winter and wishing for spring and summer to get a move on so I can wear this beauty of a co-ord during the day as well as the evening.

For pictures of me in my birthday outfit, you're all going to have to wait as my birthday's on the 26th January and pictures of the night will be up soon after that!.

Peace and Love





Cami Topshop  Skort Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment