Thursday 1 May 2014

Student Lockin

Here in Manchester whenever student loan day comes in The Arndale Shopping Centre in town has a student lockin. This is when nearly every shop will have discounts or offer free products with certain purchases. The most common thing you'll find will be 20% in most stores which is fabulous! So I thought I would share with you the purchases I made during the lockin.


I also purchased a plain white tee from New Look which would have cost me £8.99 but got it for £7.19 and a denim jacket from Primark, which sadly wasn't discounted but I got it for £12 which is still blooming marvellous!

Make Out Tee (ASOS were offering 25% off when I bought this)

Altogether I was happy with my spring purchases that will help me move on into summer whilst saving me lots of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment